Aircast® Cryo Cuff IC Cooler + Cryo Cuffs
The Cryo Cuff compression wraps are designed specifically for the Cryo Cuff I/C Motorized Cooler (can also connect to the Cryo Cuff Gravity Therapy Unit).
The Aircast Cryo Cuff IC Cooler + Compression Wraps combination helps to minimize hemarthrosis, swelling and reduces pain to target areas. Anatomically designed for a snug fit.
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of the affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Sizes for both adult and pediatric patients
|Area of the Body||Size||Circumference or Length||Pad Number|
|Ankle||Pediatric||Universal for Children||10P01|
|Foot||Medium||9" - 13"||10C01|
|Foot||Large||10" - 17"||10B01|
|Knee||Pediatric||Universal for Children||11P01|
|Knee||Small||10" - 19"||11C01|
|Knee||Medium||18" - 23"||11A01|
|Knee||Large||20" - 31"||11B01|
|Shoulder||Universal||32" - 48"||12A01|
|Shoulder||XL||42" - 54"||12AXL01|
|Thigh||Universal||17" - 23"||13A01|
|Thigh||XL||20' - 27"||13B01|
|Elbow||Pediatric||Universal for Children||11P01|
|Calf||Universal||14" - 20"||13C01|
Whats in the box
- Aircast Machine
- AIrcast Pad ( Must be selected by patient)
- Aircast power cord
- Straps that secure pad.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 953-2545
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.